[pve-devel] some news for snapshots

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Aug 27 11:17:42 CEST 2012

>>A snapshot must include full VM state!
What is the benefit ?
Rollbacking a snapshot and start the vm with memory at the point of the snapshot ?

If the datas are correctly flushed, I don't see the benefit vs restarting the vm with zero memory.

If I have vm with 64GB of memory, I don't want 10min of downtime to take the snasphot.
(I don't want to have any vm interruption to take the snasphot)