[pve-devel] pve-manager : add rbd, sheepdog, nexenta storage panels

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Mon Aug 20 13:22:33 CEST 2012

Am 20.08.2012 13:17, schrieb Dietmar Maurer:

>>> Ok, I understand, no problem for me !
>>>

>>> (But can you updated the pve-storage patchs ?)
>>
>> I fully understand your problem. But i really would like to see the nexenta
>> storage plugin.
>>
>> @Dietmar
>> Nexenta also offers a version running in a VM so you can test?
>
> Is that fully functional? Or do we need some kind of license?

there is the community edition which is fully functional except
commercial plugins.

normal iso image and VMWare / Citrix Images are here:
http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/1/wiki/CommunityEdition

You just need a Community key which can be obtained at no coast and for
free here:
http://nexenta.com/corp/downloads/register-community-download

Greets and thanks,
Stefan