[pve-devel] pve-manager : add rbd, sheepdog, nexenta storage panels

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Aug 20 12:59:28 CEST 2012

We don't want to add unstable storage to the GUI.

I will reject to add 'speepdog' for now (totally unusable with many unresolved problems).

Also rados seem to be unstable and unusable/slow.

I don't know if the nexenta pluging is stable. Problem with that is that we do not have
a nexenta box here, so I can't test. How should we support that  if we can't test?

If we add that to the GUI, we get tons of support request, and unhappy users.

What do you think?

- Dietmar