[pve-devel] vm stop tasks hanging

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Apr 21 08:28:55 CEST 2012

>>Or one target (possible several luns) per VM?

mmm,I think it's can be more difficult, but with iscsi we can share disk between vm.(It's possible now with proxmox).
Maybe some other things like disk hotplug/unplug will be more difficult if we need to login/logout target.

The model 1target-1lun is used by openstack for nexenta and other san applicances, I think esx/xenserver also doing it

>> Sorry, I am still not ready with the plugin code - will try next week.

no problem ;) take your time...

I'll make some tests with lvm, to see how I can speed the scan with many disks.

Regards,

Alexandre