[pve-devel] Spice support

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Apr 20 17:44:34 CEST 2012

First, we need to find out what other packages we need to support that. Which are already available in backports, and what packages do we need to create ourselves? (we want debian packages for anything).

First step is to compile a ‘pve-qemu-kvm’ package with spice support.

Then we need to design the proxy code, and try to include our authentication code.

If you want to develop, you should sign the contributor agreement (else we can’t include your contribution):

See http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Developer_Documentation

- Dietmar