[pve-devel] things I like to add for future proxmox releases

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Apr 16 09:02:36 CEST 2012

Ok,thanks.

Priorities are same for me.

Do you have some kind of roadmap for future releases ?(or planned dates ?).

More important for me is storage plugin architecture as I want to add nexenta plugin for my work.
(I have a working implementation but I don't like to maintain it and patch storage.pm after each update).

Do you have an idea how we can add plugin architecture ?
I read storage.pm code, I think it's not difficult to split code but I don't know how to start...