[pve-devel] PVE git Repository

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Sep 30 22:02:31 CEST 2011

Hi Seth,

> 1.  Do I need to re-sign a harmony agreement since you are using a different
> format?

That would be good (if you don't mind).

> 2.  How do I get access to the git repository for cloning to my development box?

It is now open for everyone. see:

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-common.git;a=blob;f=README.dev;h=bf7470c24cab8c1dca0b8f87e56ccb9b1146e7d2;hb=HEAD

and

https://git.proxmox.com/

Please report back if that works.

> Also congratulations to all of you with the release of Proxmox VE 2.0.  I'm very
> excited about PVE 2.0 and am trying to convince my superiors at the universities
> I work for into letting me provide Proxmox as a core infrastructure service.  BTW
> Is Proxmox hiring for sales people in the United States?

Currently not (we need to grow a bit more until we can do that). But we are locking
for partners/resellers (system integrators).

Btw, I have slightly improved the user/group GUI, but disabled the auth domains
editor (just disable the toolbar). Feel free to enable it again if you start working
on that code again.

- Dietmar