[pve-devel] nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet error

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Oct 11 09:57:59 CEST 2011

yes, CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER is enabled, but depend on nf_conntrack module.

so, the nf_conntrack is loaded , but I don't know why .....

Maybe it was already loaded before with debian kernel ? (can you confirm me nf_conntrack was loaded with previous debian kernel ?)

If nf_conntrack must really loaded (maybe some users need iptables), I think CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER must be disabled by default.

Conntrack on bridge can be easily saturated on hosts with many vms.