[pmg-devel] Proxmox Mail Gateway 7.3 available

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Mar 28 11:48:27 CEST 2023

Hi all,

Proxmox Mail Gateway 7.3 has been released! The new version of our email
security solution is based on Debian 11.6 (“Bullseye”), uses the newer
Linux kernel 5.15 or 6.2, as well as ZFS 2.1.9. The latest major version
of Apache SpamAssassin 4.0.0 and PostgreSQL 13.10 are included.

Countless bugfixes and other smaller improvements are included as well,
see the full release notes.

Thank you for supporting the Proxmox Mail Gateway project! Your
contributions and feedback, tests, bug reports and patch submits are
always welcome!

Release notes
https://pmg.proxmox.com/wiki/index.php/Roadmap

Press release
https://www.proxmox.com/en/news/press-releases/proxmox-mail-gateway-7-3

Download
https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
Alternate ISO download:
https://enterprise.proxmox.com/iso

HELP & SUPPORT

Documentation
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs

Community Forum
https://forum.proxmox.com

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

Source code
https://git.proxmox.com

Q: Can I upgrade Proxmox Mail Gateway 6.x to 7.3?