[pmg-devel] [RFC api/gui/wtk/acme 0/many] Certificates & ACME

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Wed Mar 10 13:27:33 CET 2021

so i tested this a bit, and mostly works as advertised
(will look a bit deeper into the code today/tomorrow)

i tested with a local 'pebble' instance and for dns i
used a local powerdns instance

a few small problems (some we already discussed off-list):
* proxmox-acme-rs/client could use a 'Content-Length' header
   (necessary for pebble acme server, seems other acme endpoints are not
   as strict)
* the 'Add ACME Account' Button in the cert panel does not work
* cannot delete accounts that do not exist on the ACME server anymore
   (triggered this by restarting the pebble instance, it does not
   save anything persistent)
* for the selection of API/SMTP i would have rather expected
   checkboxes, it was not immediately clear that it is a multi-
   select combobox (though i think thomas nudged you in that
   direction?), but it's not too bad
* the dns plugin window behaves strangely:
   when editing a field on a plugin where we have the schema,
   the form does not get dirty, only when changing another field
   though it is entirely possible that this behaviour
   was already there

otherwise LGTM