[pmg-devel] Proxmox Mail Gateway 7.0 released

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Jul 15 12:15:24 CEST 2021

Hi all,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the third update in our product trilogy, the new major version 7.0 of Proxmox Mail Gateway! It is based on the latest stable release of Debian 11 ("Bullseye") with a Linux kernel 5.11 but using the newer Linux kernel 5.11, Spam Assassin 3.4.6 and PostgreSQL 13.

Here are the highlights

- Based on Debian 11 ("Bullseye")
- GUI enhancements, like a more detailed dashboard status panel
- Manage the APT repositories via the GUI
- ACME/Let's Encrypt now supports using wildcard
- LISTEN_IP parameter
- Improved Proxmox installer environment
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Countless bugfixes and other smaller improvements are included as well, see the full release notes.

Release notes
https://pmg.proxmox.com/wiki/index.php/Roadmap#Proxmox_Mail_Gateway_7.0

Download
https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
Alternate ISO download:
http://download.proxmox.com/iso

HELP & SUPPORT

Documentation
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs

Community Forum
https://forum.proxmox.com

Source Code
https://git.proxmox.com

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Can I upgrade Proxmox Mail Gateway 6.x to 7.0?