[pmg-devel] PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD - Indicate what is the domain name

Stoiko Ivanov s.ivanov at proxmox.com
Mon Jun 22 18:53:42 CEST 2020

Hi,

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:13:13 +0200
José Manuel Giner <jm at ginernet.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Rule: PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD
>
> Please, add what is the domain that has triggered the rule.
>
> For example, in the cPanel is showed like this:
>
> 2.0 PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD Untrustworthy TLDs [URI: xxx.pro (pro)]
>
> Thanks.

Hmm we added something similar for uridnsbl hits - PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD seems
to hit if an url has a tld from ones that are considered spammy (listed
in /usr/share/spamassassin/72_active.cf - just search for SUSP_URI_NTLD).

Patches for this would be welcome - if you don't have the time - please
open an enhancement request for future reference over at:
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

Thanks!