[pmg-devel] #2438 add lmtp support in pmg

Stoiko Ivanov s.ivanov at proxmox.com
Thu Jan 9 14:49:41 CET 2020

Hi,

On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 12:04:41 +0100
Julian Zehnter <pmg-devel at j-z.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thank you for the feedback here and at the individual patches.
>
> I will put your comments in a new commit it in the next few days, at the latest next weekend.
Maybe wait a bit - a colleague wanted to give a quick look on the code as
well - and if feasible directly apply your version with some fixups or
provide some more feedback. My points weren't severe enough to require
another version.

> Sorry for the unintended whitespaces and
> indentation level. It seems vscode made here some unvisible foo. I will check that.
No need to apologize - our indentation can be quite hard to get into most
editors' settings (and sometimes also into my head ;)

> Thank you and regards,
> Julian

Thanks!
stoiko