[pmg-devel] Quarantine search by sender

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Wed Oct 16 08:43:48 CEST 2019

On 10/15/19 6:48 PM, José Manuel Giner wrote:
> We use the PMG as a relay and a ligit sender is connected to Internet
> using a blacklisted IP, his e-mails (more than 100 now) are qurantined...
>
> I want to force to deliver this e-mails, but is hard to search one by
> one by recipient. Will be more easy to search by sender and "select all".

ok in that case, it maybe is just possible to use the api with 'pmgsh'
and script it

you can find an api viewer here:

https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/api-viewer/index.html

the relevant api calls are:

/quarantine/spamusers -> lists the users for which there is spam in the
quarantine
/quarantine/spam -> lists the mails for a specific user (pmail parameter)
/quarantine/content (POST) -> with that you can do a specific action for
one ore more mailids

hope that helps