[pmg-devel] KAM rules in custom.cf don't work

Stoiko Ivanov s.ivanov at proxmox.com
Tue Nov 5 14:20:25 CET 2019

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:39:29 +0100
José Manuel Giner <jm at ginernet.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I added two KAM custom rules in: /etc/mail/spamassassin/custom.cf
>
> score   KAM_BADIPHTTP           1
> score   KAM_FACEBOOKMAIL        1
>
> but don't take effect.

This comes from the include order in '/etc/mail/spamassassin'
(local.cf, where KAM.cf gets loaded is read after you set the score in
custom.cf)

as a workaround you can adapt the template for 'local.cf' (/var/lib/pmg/templates/local.cf.in)

We had a similar question in the forum where the adaptation is explained in a bit more detail:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/spamassassin-kam-module-adjust-score.59768/

Hope this helps!
stoiko