[pmg-devel] New filter

Sofiane BENMEKKI sofiane.benmekki at m2ssi.fr
Thu Jun 27 09:22:46 CEST 2019

Yes Postfix allows that and it works perfectly, but it doesn't allow per user limit and defining action to perform when user send more mails than allowed.
The second reason is that we would like to take advantage of existing PMG filters.

Thanks for the Postfix reference, i used to configure it as show on the article.
By the way, I'm also adding some code to configure Postfix master and define new transport and their options on PMG. The current transport configuration on PMG doen't allow that.

API : https://github.com/dabi0ne/pmg-api/commits/advanced_postfix
GUI : https://github.com/dabi0ne/pmg-gui/commits/advanced_postfix