[pmg-devel] New filter

Sofiane BENMEKKI sofiane.benmekki at m2ssi.fr
Mon Jun 17 23:03:56 CEST 2019

Indeed, it could generate some latence on mail delivery due to the SQL requests.
I tested it on server that handles about 10 000 a day and there no serious impact.

To avoid performance implications it will be better to have a dedicated table updated at same time that statistics and that will reduce query time.
For now it's not, because my restriction was to not change a lot of PMG core code/structure.

I understand you no-go, the Quota filter will be soon available on my Github as patch that could be applied on PMG for whose want to accept the performance implications.