[pbs-devel] sudo mk-build-deps -ir error

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Jul 12 16:53:11 CEST 2024

Your dependencies are not up to date. If you install the package:

sudo dpkg -i rust-proxmox-backup-build-deps_3.2.7-1_all.deb

you will see whats wrong. You then need to update those packages
manually, because I am currently not sure if we already uploaded all packages to the test repository.

Once the are there, you can simple do:

# sudo apt update
# sudo apt dist-upgrade
# sudo mk-build-deps -ir