[pbs-devel] EXTJS build

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Mon Aug 26 11:08:49 CEST 2024

On 8/21/24 11:05, Turkijan wrote:
> Are there any other way to do this? like using xampp or npm

just fyi, the ui of pbs/pve/etc. are just combined js files, no bundler
or anything needed..

we just have a more or less static html index file (see index.hbs) which
loads the extjs framework js file, the proxmox-widget-toolkit one
and the project specific one

the make file just `cat's` the files together in a single javascript file

hope this helps