[pbs-devel] [REBASED backup 02/14] add acme config and client

Wolfgang Bumiller w.bumiller at proxmox.com
Fri Apr 30 09:25:37 CEST 2021

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 08:16:39AM +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> Is it possible to split this patch? I would like to separate the config/*
> part.
>
> IMHO this should not depend on acme/

The config also contains the validation plugin configuration, and the
plugins' implementations need to access the ACME challenge data to build
the validation info (dns entry or http server).
One alternative would be to pass all the relevant low level client
structs (from proxmox-acme-rs), but I want the high level client to
manage these and preferably not expose them directly.
Another alternative would be to split out the plugins' implementations,
but I don't see much real value in that.