[pbs-devel] Verify, Prune & GC sequence

Graeme Seaton lists at graemes.com
Sat Oct 31 09:27:42 CET 2020

Thank you both for the links - tested last night and worked great.  My
bad on manually editing the schedule - didn't find it immediately
obvious that I could edit the value in the dropbox.

Would also congratulate you all on the project - it is looking really
nice and the UI has come along in leaps and bounds :-D