[PVE-User] Ceph df

Сергей Цаболов tsabolov at t8.ru
Wed Feb 2 08:27:51 CET 2022

Hello,

I read the documentation before. I know this page.

In the part of page placement-groups this part:

*TARGET RATIO*, if present, is the ratio of storage that the
administrator has specified that they expect this pool to consume
relative to other pools with target ratios set. If both target size
bytes and ratio are specified, the ratio takes precedence.

If I understand  right I can set the Ratio =< 2 or 3 and is right ratio
for this pool? I'am correct?

02.02.2022 07:43, Alwin Antreich via pve-user пишет:

Sergey TS
The best Regard