[PVE-User] OfflineUncorrectableSector, and now?!

Stefan Hanreich s.hanreich at proxmox.com
Tue Dec 13 11:56:24 CET 2022

Seems like there were some issues with the formatting of my last mail,
so I am writing again:

The default config looks like this:

DEVICESCAN -d removable -n standby -m root -M exec
/usr/share/smartmontools/smartd-runner

This would need to be adapted like this:

DEVICESCAN -U 198+ -d removable -n standby -m root -M exec
/usr/share/smartmontools/smartd-runner

Kind Regards