[PVE-User] ceph metrics emitted from metrics endpoint?

Wolf Noble wolf at wolfspyre.com
Tue Dec 14 18:09:02 CET 2021

Hi Aaron!

Sure! Totally a legit way to go...

I was thinking that since there is already a metric endpoint configuration mechanism in proxmox, being able to also optionally emit ceph metrics to the same endpoint in an elegant fashion might be attractive through the lens of streamlining converged footprint metrics.

I'd gotten the sense that it's mildly discouraged to go mucking with the underlying daemon configs of ceph, as one might get their fingers caught in the cookie jar during upgrades n wotnot, so thought it worthwhile to ask here first.

Thanks for the tip!

❤️🐺
 Wolf Noble
Hoof & Paw
wolf at wolfspyre.com

[= The contents of this message have been written, read, processed, erased, sorted, sniffed, compressed, rewritten, misspelled, overcompensated, lost, found, and most importantly delivered entirely with recycled electrons =]