[pve-devel] fix #5254: add separate Sys.AccessNetwork privilege

Hannes Dürr h.duerr at proxmox.com
Tue Feb 20 16:51:24 CET 2024

Tested the patch by

1.

* creating a role with
'Datastore.Audit,Datastore.AllocateTemplate,Sys.AccessNetwork'

* creating a user with permission for specific {storage} and {node}

* downloading the iso via gui

2.

* creating a role with 'Datastore.AllocateTemplate,Sys.AccessNetwork'

* creating an API Token with permission for specific {storage} and {node}

* querying image via the endpoint nodes/{node}/query-url-metadata

* downloading the image via the endpoint
nodes/{node}/storage/{storage}/download-url

Tested-by: Hannes Duerr <h.duerr at proxmox.com>