[pve-devel] vma extract force flag

Ben Dailey bdailey at bhmsd.org
Tue Apr 30 20:06:23 CEST 2024

The hope would be to get the benefits of nop-write from the underlying ZFS
filesystem therefore increasing performance and reducing snapshot size
without the need for deduplication being enabled. I have often found large
deletes on ZFS to sometimes not be very performant as well, especially if
deduplication is enabled.

https://openzfs.org/wiki/Features#nop-write

Praise the Lord!
Ben Dailey