[pve-devel] Thank you for being part of pve-devel

Dominik Csapak d.csapak at proxmox.com
Wed Sep 27 14:04:33 CEST 2023

On 9/26/23 00:34, Alexandre Aguirre via pve-devel wrote:

> Hello goodnight !
>
> My name is Alexandre, I'm Brazilian and I've been a proxmox user since
> 2015, I'm an active collaborator in BR communities as well as groups on
> Telegram and WhatsApp, I'd like to know how I can collaborate with the
> solution, I'm available to be part of the growth and evolution of the tool.
> Now I have a question, I would like to know how this discussion list works.
>
> Thank you in advance for your attention!

Hi,

thanks for your message.

In general you can find information about how to contribute on our
contribution page[0]. This includes links to developer documentation,
bug tracker, mailing lists, etc.

More concrete, this list is intended for communication between developers,
where we send patches, reviews, discuss them, etc.

So I'd recommend you look in the mentioned link for a way you can help :)

Hope this answers your request. If not, just reply to this message with
your questions.

with kind regards
Dominik

0: https://www.proxmox.com/en/about/developers