[pve-devel] [WIP v2 pve-network 05/10] dhcp: add DHCP plugin for dnsmasq

Stefan Hanreich s.hanreich at proxmox.com
Thu Nov 9 09:45:52 CET 2023

On 11/8/23 18:18, DERUMIER, Alexandre wrote:
> Also, currently, I'm not sure why we need to define the dhcp in
> /etc/pve/sdn/dhcp.cfg ?
>
> couldn't we simply add something like : "dhcp:1"  or "dhcp:dnsmasq"  on
> the zone ?

That sounds like a good idea and would simplify stuff a lot. I'll try
and merge the 3 patch series into something workable for Thomas, since
currently it's a bit of a mess to review / apply.

It might take until next week, since I am currently also working on the
API and the UI for this feature and I want to produce a version that
includes the improvements from Stefan and you as well as the API / UI.