[pve-devel] XenServer to PVE direct migration

Roland devzero at web.de
Mon Jun 6 18:15:08 CEST 2022

Hello,

i'm using this script with great success for a while . it doesn't have
dependency to xs utility

https://github.com/guestisp/xen-to-pve/blob/master/xva-conv.sh

It's mentioned at https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Xenmigrate

All i need to do is to create pve vm with raw virtual disks , replace
those with the converted ones
afterwards and then rebuild initrd's in the VMs for proper boot...

roland