[pve-devel] adding a new value in rrd ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jan 14 10:48:48 CET 2013

>>You just use the name 'pve2.3' as format indicator - there is no need to write a new file!
Yes, Indeed,I don't want to have a new rrd file.

Maybe I don't understand what you want ?

I have try to rename
/var/lib/rrdcached/db/pve2-vm -> /var/lib/rrdcached/db/pve2.3-vm
(So I keep old rdds in the directory)

then broadcast to
PVE::Cluster::broadcast_rrd("pve2.3-vm/$vmid", $data)
   instead
PVE::Cluster::broadcast_rrd("pve2-vm/$vmid", $data)

I have need to extract_vm_stats from both pve-2.3-vm and pve2-vm, to be able to get status and migrate vm from old nodes.

Maybe do you want to only broadcast new $template value in pve2.3-vm, and olds values in pve2-vm ?