[pmg-devel] #2438 add lmtp support in pmg

Julian Zehnter pmg-devel at j-z.it
Thu Jan 9 12:04:41 CET 2020

Hi,

thank you for the feedback here and at the individual patches.

I will put your comments in a new commit it in the next few days, at the latest next weekend.

Sorry for the unintended whitespaces and
indentation level. It seems vscode made here some unvisible foo. I will check that.

Thank you and regards,
Julian
--
Julian Zehnter - j-z.IT